Tank Helmets type TSH-4L
For operation of tank helmet
set of type TS[I-4Z
The operation instruction is intended to
provide correct operation ofthe product and to
keep it in constant readiness.
2. General instructions
2.1. Tne tank helmet is intended to
provide a contact between the amour-vehicles
and protection from externial noises. Product
provides work for the following climatic
At temperature of the ambient air
from-50°C to +50°C
At relative humidity of the air 95-98%, at temperature 40°C
Under vibration loads in the range 10-30 Hz,with acceleration 29,4 m/sec2
Under impact loads with acceleration 735m/sec2
Under the effect of acoustic noise 130-133 dB
Under cyclic changes of temperature from -50°C to +65°C
2.2. The tank helmet consist of the
A high sound-absorbing kit inctuding laryngophone and telephone capsules – 2 units
2.3. The tank helmet is a cap, covering
the entire head, except the face.
2.4. The size of the tank helmet is determinated in accordance with established methods for determining the amount of different hats, as follows:
Height No 1 -to 56 sm including
Height No 2 – 57-59 sm
Height No 3 -60-61 sm
2.5. Before insertion of the tank helmet
is necessary to pull the metal slider and to put it
at the end ofthe straps ofthe laryngophone.
2.6. The tank helmet is placed so that the
metal slider to fall under the chin and
microphonesnaryngophones/ – close to the
larynx ofthe operator.
2.7. Laryngophones must be placed at
the larynx so that the cords are on the outside.
3. Instructions for safety measures
3.1. Sharp strikes on the tank helmet are
not allowed, in order to avoid damages to the
4. Checking the technical condition of
4.1. Verification is performed by two operators with calls from a few phrases when turning on the chest switches with intercomsystem lR-L74
5. Electroacoustic parameters of TSH-42
1. The unit TSH-42 connects to inter_
comsystem /R-174by NP-1,2m or 2,2m.
2. Frequencyrange – 200-5000Hz
3. Non linear coefficient <=3% 4. Supplyvoltage 26 + 4V 5. Weight 0,600 kg. +10% 6. Rules for storage and transport of the tank helmet 6.1. The tank helmets are stored in packed form in warehouses in temperature from -50°C to +50°C, relative humidity- not more than 85% and in the absence into the environment of steams and acid and alkaline. 6.2. Avoid storing tank helmets in the open air, under the influence of sunlight. 7. Transportation 7.1. The transportation of the tank helmets can be done with all kinds of transport vehicles with temperature from -50°C to + 50°C.